Do you wish to up your self-care game by finding ways to include turmeric in your everyday diet?
There are certainly enough reasons to do so. Synonymous to Ayurveda and Indian kitchen, turmeric is a treasure house of countless health benefits. Turmeric contains curcumin credited for its vibrant, sunny-yellow hue and powerful healing and antioxidant properties for better digestion, stronger immunity, promoting the brain, heart health, and more.
One of the effortless ways to get turmeric daily is in a smoothie. And if you’re thinking about “starting the day right”, indulge in this delicious Sunny Turmeric Smoothie bowl to electrify the day ahead.
Vibrant Sunny Turmeric Smoothie Bowl
A perfect balance of flavours and nutrition, Sunny Turmeric Smoothie Bowl is as tasty and healthy as it is stunning. Packed with beneficial ingredients like turmeric, fresh fruits, this refreshing bowl of sunshine can be prepared in no time. Excellent as breakfast-on-the-go, a quick snack, or a healthy dessert, this comfy-cosy smoothie bowl is a delight for the eyes, palate and health. A smoothie is not just for adults. It is a great way to sneak fruits and veggies into your kid’s meal. Customise your smoothie bowl by sprinkling desired treats - berries, coconut flakes, cherries, nuts or a handful of choco-chips.
1 cup almond milk (or any preferred milk)
2 cups mango chunks
1 cup pineapple chunks
1 cup banana slices
1 tbsp Good Lyfe Lakadong Turmeric Superoot Powder
A dash of black pepper
1 tbsp chia seeds
Toppings: chia seeds, coconut shavings, strawberries, banana slices, berries, mango chunks, sliced kiwis (optional)
Water as needed
Add milk, all the fruits, turmeric, black pepper in a blender.
Blend on high speed and keep adding water as required to get a smooth consistency.
Transfer the smoothie to bowls.
Sprinkle your favourite toppings.
Serve and enjoy!
- The bananas infuse adequate natural sweetness. But if you prefer more sweetness, you can add a few dates or a drizzle of honey.
- You can pack in any andas many fruits as you like in your smoothie bowl.
- To make your smoothie bowl heartier, you can add oats or cereals of your choice.
Full of Taste & Full of Nutrients
- Turmeric dials up the warmth and vibrancy of the bowl in addition to adding anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powers.
- Mango, pineapple, and banana reinforce the soulful flavours and bright colours besides providing a lot of fibre, antioxidants, minerals, vitamins A and C, magnesium, potassium.
- Piperine in black pepper enhances the absorption of the curcumin content of turmeric.
- Chia seeds add to the sorbet texture of the smoothie and deliver the fibre and heart-healthy omega-3’s.
Aesthetically pleasing, this Sunny Turmeric Smoothie Bowl is a joy and beauty to behold! Fabulous, filling and full of nourishment, it is a wholesome health-booster.