Ayurveda and modern science have both awarded Tulsi the pre-eminent herb title. Holy Basil or Tulsi is a potent adaptogen that is beneficial for a balanced mind and body.
Enjoy the incredible benefits of Tulsi and Giloy or Amrutvalli by including this flavourful, easy-to-make Tulsi Giloy Immunity Booster kadha in your everyday routine. A wonderful blend of spices and herbs as tulsi, giloy, ginger, black pepper and cinnamon with an added twist of mint, Tulsi Giloy Immunity Booster kadha is a flavourful drink with immense medicinal properties.
Rejuvenating Organic Tulsi Giloy Immunity Booster Kadha
This herbal concoction is an effortless drink to boost your immunity with other health benefits. Include a small cup of this Tulsi Giloy Immunity Booster kadha in your daily routine to ward off seasonal infections.
1 tsp Good Lyfe Project Tulsi SuperLeaf Powder
1 tsp Dry Giloy powder or a few twigs or leaves, mildly crushed
½ tsp Good Lyfe Project Lakadong Turmeric Superoot Powder
1 cinnamon stick
1 tsp crushed black pepper
10-12 fresh mint leaves
½ inch ginger (grated) or 1 tsp dry ginger powder
1 ½ tbsp. organic honey
3-4 green or black cardamom (optional)
Heat water in a saucepan on a medium-low flame.
Add crushed black pepper and Good Lyfe Project Lakadong Turmeric Superoot Powder - to the water.
Simmer the mixture for 1-2 minutes.
Add Good Lyfe Project Tulsi SuperLeaf Powder, giloy powder, ginger, cardamom, and cinnamon stick. Cover the vessel and boil on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
Add mint leaves to the mixture. Stir occasionally and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Switch off the heat and let the mixture cool for 3-4 minutes.
Strain in a cup.
Add organic honey, and enjoy
Alternately, prepare a mixture of dry powders for the kadha and keep it in an air-tight glass container for ready use. Take 4 teaspoons of Good Lyfe Project Tulsi SuperLeaf Powder, 4 teaspoons of giloy powder with 2 teaspoons each of Good Lyfe Lakadong Turmeric Superoot Powder and ginger powders. Measure out 3 teaspoons of the mixture; add the fresh/whole ingredients to make your Tulsi Giloy Immunity Booster kadha.
Simply boil the water in an electric kettle or microwave and steep in the prepared mixture with an infuser. Add a drizzle of honey as preferred. Your refreshing drink will be ready in a minute.
Add Good Lyfe Project Tulsi SuperLeaf Powder to your regular tea to enhance its taste.You can increase the quantity of Good Lyfe Project Tulsi SuperLeaf Powder, ginger, black pepper and giloy powder for a strong Tulsi Giloy kadha.Add more organic honey if you prefer a sweeter kadha.Add a few strands of saffron to lend a unique taste to your kadha.Add 1 tablespoon of munakkas to add a sweet taste and extra benefits to your kadha.You can switch organic honey with gur or organic jaggery. Add it towards the end when boiling the kadha.
- A small dose of Extraordinaire Health
- This Tulsi Giloy Immunity Booster kadha combines a healthy dose of a natural adaptogen to promote numerous health benefits.
- Organic Tulsi SuperLeaf Powder's Good Lyfe Project has unique pharmacological actions that effectively minimise physical, psychological, chemical and metabolic stress.
- In this dynamic concoction- turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, and mint strengthen immunity, regulate blood pressure, reduce inflammation, improve digestion, promote good heart health, and regulate blood cholesterol levels, minimises stress and keep depression at bay.
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) or Guduchi or Amrutvalli is one of the three amrits (roots of immortality) of Ayurveda and is used for treating various fevers and other ailments. It is an antipyretic and helps to fight free-radical, remove toxins, fight bacteria, purify the blood and boost overall - immunity-.
Add this flavorful and nutritious Tulsi Giloy Immunity Booster kadha to your daily diet to boost your immunity.