When talking about wellness and immunity, Triphala deserves a special mention. Triphala is a blend of three herbal fruits- Amla, Haritaki and Bibhitaki. As per Ayurveda, each fruit has a positive bearing on the three doshas- Pitta, Vata, Kapha of the body. Daily consumption of Triphala can transform your overall health and immune system.
Organic Triphala "Wellness" Tea
If you’re wondering how to bring Triphala into your daily routine, brewing a cup of Triphala tea is a great way to reap the benefits of this miraculous herbal formula. It will not only pep you up but also protect you from several ailments.
1 cup of water
1 tsp Good Lyfe Triphala SuperHerb Powder
Add water to a saucepan and place it on medium heat
Bring the water to a boil
Add Good Lyfe Triphala SuperHerb Powder
Switch off the stove and allow the concoction to rest for about 2 minutes
Strain the mix in a cup
Drink it warm
Alternately, boil water in an electric kettle or microwave and steep in Good Lyfe Triphala SuperHerb Powder with an infuser. Your refreshing drink will be ready in a minute!
Good Lyfe Triphala SuperHerb Powder can work well as an add-on to your classic black tea or green tea, though without milk.Add a few drops of lemon juice to your cuppa Triphala tea to enhance the flavour.Add a drizzle of honey to sweeten your tea.Make it a gourmet experience by adding cinnamon, ginger, or cloves.It is best to have Triphala tea early in the morning on an empty stomach.You can also brew yourself a cup before bedtime for a good night’s sleep.
A Boon for Your Health
- Triphala tea is replete with incredible health benefits. The amalgamation of the three fruits mixed in the right proportion in Good Lyfe Triphala SuperHerb Powder conjures a more potent effect than taking them individually.
- It works to promote digestive health by cleansing the gut and increasing nutrient absorption.
- Amla in Good Lyfe Triphala SuperHerb Powder packs a powerful punch of vitamin C for an immunity boost. It naturally addresses issues like constipation, bloating and stomach ulcers.
- Haritaki present in Good Lyfe Triphala SuperHerb Powder makes it rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Bibhitaki in Good Lyfe Triphala SuperHerb Powder works as a blood purifier and flushes out toxins.
- Triphala tea can effectively contribute to weight loss by improving metabolism.
- The Ayurvedic tonic extends a real beauty boost by nurturing clear, glowing skin and long, healthy hair.
- It can successfully treat dental problems like dental plaque, gum diseases, gingivitis, mouth ulcers.
Start your day by sipping your way to good health with Triphala tea.
Make it a part of your morning ritual to protect and nourish your health.