Ayurveda and modern science both have bestowed the pre-eminent herb title to Tulsi. Tulsi or Holy Basil is a powerful adaptogen beneficial for a healthy mind and body.
Enjoy the amazing benefits of Tulsi by including this flavourful, easy-to-make Ginger Tulsi Masala Chai in your daily routine.
Rejuvenating Ginger Tulsi Masala Chai
A delectable mix of spices like tulsi, ginger, and cinnamon with an added twist of cardamoms, Ginger Tulsi Masala Chai is an easy and quick recipe. This refreshing chai satiates your taste bud and provides natural, effortless wellness. Perfect for stimulating your senses every morning. It is also ideal as an energising after-lunch pick-me-up or a relaxing beverage after a hectic day.
100ml almond or oat milk (or any preferred milk)
½ cup water
1 tsp tea leaves or regular chai patti
½ tsp Good Lyfe Project Tulsi SuperLeaf Powder
½ tsp Ginger powder
¼ tsp cinnamon powder
¼ tsp cardamom powder
Organic honey to taste
1-2 cloves (optional)
Boil water in a saucepan on a medium/low flame.
Add tea leaves, milk and bring to a boil.
Stir (occasionally) while heating for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add tulsi, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom powders, and cloves to the saucepan
Whisk to blend all the ingredients.
Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Pour the mixture into a mug using a strainer.
Add organic honey, and enjoy!
Alternately, Combine 4 teaspoons of Good Lyfe Project Tulsi SuperLeaf Powder, 4 teaspoons of ginger powder with 1 teaspoon each of cinnamon and cardamom powders. Keep this mixture in an air-tight, glass container. Measure out 1 ½ teaspoon of the mix to make your masala chai in a jiffy.
Simply boil the water in an electric kettle or microwave and steep in the prepared mixture with an infuser. Add lemon juice or a drizzle of honey as preferred. Your refreshing drink will be ready in a minute.
- You can add more tea leaves if you prefer stronger tea.
- If you prefer your Ginger tulsi masala chai to be sweet, add more honey.
- You can add ½ tsp crushed pepper - to enhance the taste of your masala chai.
- For a richer flavour, add up to 1 tsp of Good Lyfe Project Tulsi SuperLeaf Powder.
- Increase or decrease the quantity of spice powders as per your taste.
- Add a unique flavour to your masala chai by adding a few strands of saffron.
- You can prepare ginger tulsi masala chai mixture beforehand for handy use.
Extraordinaire flavours with Extraordinaire Wellness
This masala chai packs a healthy dose of natural adaptogen to stimulate a ton of health benefits.
- Good Lyfe Project Tulsi SuperLeaf Powder has unique pharmacological actions that reduces physical, psychological, chemical and metabolic stress.
- Ginger, cinnamon and cardamom together in a dynamic mix boost immunity, regulate blood pressure, reduce inflammation, improve digestion, improve heart health, regulate cholesterol level, reduce stress and keep depression at bay.
Enjoy this flavourful and nutritious Ginger Tulsi Masala Chai every day for effortless, holistic well-being.